|Tuition*||Same as on campus summer tuition|
|Room/Board||$1400 - similar to on-campus summer apartment rates, plus a meal plan|
*Click here for current tuition costs.
**Estimated cost - Final costs determined May of each year. Final costs can be influenced by group size and travel expense fluctuations.
Students may raise up to $1,500 in mission funds if participating in the mission work. However, you will be required to stay an extra week to 10 days to do the mission component and expenses during that time period are not covered in program costs. Funds must be raised through a church or the Center for Global Missions.
Usual financial aid and scholarships may apply. Talk to your financial counselor. NOTE: Financial aid is usually limited during the summer.
Features may include (included in program fee and room/board):
- Program open to ALL Majors
- Round-trip airfare from Oklahoma City to London to Vienna, Austria
- Airport transfers
- 10-day Eurail Pass allowing train travel to 20 European countries
- 5-day tour of London
- 7-day tour of Italy
- 2 weekends for travel outside of Vienna
- Opportunity to stay extra for mission work or additional travel
- Local transportation passes in London and Vienna
- Entrance fees to museums and attractions in London, Vienna and Italy
- Food plan that covers groups meals and a food stipend
- Housing in Vienna (apartment style)
- Chapel/Community time
- International student ID card
- Basic medical and travel insurance (included with internatational ID card)
- Computer lab with Internet access in Vienna
Not included in program cost:
Money for costs incurred during free travel (hostels/train reservations, etc.)
Spending money for personal items, souvenirs, extra activities, etc.
Passport and ID pictures
A nonrefundable deposit of $500 is required after a student is approved for the program.