|Tuition*||Same as on campus|
|Housing||$TBD- same as average of campus apartment housing|
Note: These costs are for the current school year. Estimates for the next school year will be posted in August.
*Click here for current tuition costs.
**Estimated cost - Final costs determined 2 weeks prior to departure. Costs can be influenced by group size and travel expense fluctuations.
Students may raise up to $3,500 in mission funds if participating in the mission work during the semester. These funds are raised through a church or the Center for Global Missions.
Usual financial aid and scholarships may apply. Talk to your financial counselor.
Features may include (included in program fee and housing costs):
- Program open to ALL majors
- Round-trip airfare from Oklahoma City to Vienna, Austria
- Airport transfers
- 2-month Eurail Pass allowing train travel to 20 European countries
- Field trip to Italy. Second field trip to be determined.
- Free weekends and Fall or Spring breaks (can travel outside of Vienna)
- Opportunity to travel to countries such as Germany, Hungary and Croatia for mission work
- Weekend retreat
- Local transportation passes in Vienna
- Entrance fees to museums and attractions in Vienna and Italy
- Housing in Vienna (apartment style)
- Chapel and community time
- International student ID card
- Basic medical and travel insurance (including with international student ID card)
- Computer lab and internet access
Not included in program cost:
- Phone calls
- Money for costs incurred during free travel (hostels, train reservations, etc.)
- Spending money for personal items, souvenirs, extra activities, etc.
A nonrefundable deposit of $500 is required after a student is approved for the program.