Costs & Features
|Tuition*||Same as on campus|
|Room/Board||$3,975- same as average of campus apartment housing, plus 20-meal plan|
*Click here for current tuition costs.
**Estimated cost - Final costs determined in August 2014. Costs can be influenced by group size and travel expense fluctuations.
Students may raise approximately $3,500 in mission funds if participating in the mission work during the semester. These funds are raised through a church or the Center for Global Missions.
Usual financial aid and scholarships may apply. Talk to your financial counselor.
Features may include (included in program fee and room/board costs):
- Program open to ALL majors
- Round-trip airfare from Oklahoma City to London to Vienna, Austria
- Airport transfers
- 2-month Eurail Pass allowing train travel to 20 European countries
- 5-day tour of London
- 7-day tour of Italy
- Free weekends and Fall Break breaks (can travel outside of Vienna)
- Opportunity to travel to countries such as Germany, Hungary and Croatia for mission work
- Weekend retreat in the Austrian Alps
- Local transportation passes in London and Vienna
- Entrance fees to museums and attractions in London, Vienna and Italy
- Meal plan covering group meals and a food stipend
- Housing in Vienna (apartment style)
- Chapel and community time
- International student ID card
- Basic medical and travel insurance (including with international student ID card)
- Computer lab with Internet access in Vienna
Not included in program cost:
- Phone calls
- Money for costs incurred during free travel (hostels, train reservations, etc.)
- Spending money for personal items, souvenirs, extra activities, etc.
- Passport and ID photos
A nonrefundable deposit of $500 is required after a student is approved for the program.