Tuition: Same as on campus -(summer tuition)*
2017 Total Program Cost (including travel, sites and housing) - $3,995 (Japan Only)
Add on 2 weeks to China - $1600
*Click here for current tuition costs.
**Estimated cost - Final costs determined in April 2017. Costs based on a minimum group size.
Financial Aid might be limited in the summer. Talk to your financial counselor.
Features may include (included in program cost):
- Program open to ALL Majors
- Round-trip airfare from Oklahoma City
- Airport transfers
- Local transportation passes
- Entrance fees to museums and attractiions
- Stay with host family in Japan
- International student ID card
- Basic medical and travel insurance
- Amazing adventures
Not included in program cost:
- Phone calls
- Spending money for personal items, souvenirs, extra activities, laundry etc.
- Passport and ID photos
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required after a student is approved for the program.