NOTE: This job listing has closed. As of September 12, 2017, we are no longer seeking applicants.
Position Summary: The individual selected as Videographer/Editor (full-time, non-exempt position) is responsible for shooting/editing video projects and producing content for university events and the university’s online outlets.
The position reports to the Director of Communications Marketing in the University Marketing and Communications Office.
Bachelor’s degree. Experience in marketing, public relations, advertising, broadcast journalism or a related field is preferred. Must be an active member of a Church of Christ congregation.
- Developing/shooting/editing creative and conceptual video projects.
- Covering university events as a videographer and producing video packages for use before, during, and after the events.
- Working closely with other members of OC’s Marketing and Communications Office on overall marketing strategies and project development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Cinema 4d, Soundbooth, and Pro Tools.
- Experience shooting with different cameras. We currently use the Canon 5d MkIII.
- Experience creating video animations and CGs.
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively with different personality types and competing agendas.
- A strong identification with and support of Oklahoma Christian University’s goals and mission.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and ability to communicate and positively engage students and colleagues across racial, gender, and cultural barriers.
- Circumspect with sensitive information.
- Desire to make a difference, not just to earn a living.
- Good team player.
- Faithful, active member of the Churches of Christ.
- Standard office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Frequent attendance at evening and weekend events is required.
Application review begins June 1, 2017 and continues until position is filled. To apply, submit a resume, cover letter, statement of faith, and OC application form to Human Resources at email@example.com or Box 11000, Oklahoma City, OK 73136.
Oklahoma Christian University is a private liberal arts university affiliated with the Churches of Christ. The University complies with all laws regarding race, color, age, sex, national origin, marital status, military service, and disability. As a religious educational institution the University is permitted by law to consider religious beliefs and practices in making employment decisions and the University does so to achieve its mission.
Oklahoma Christian University is looking for employees who are willing to express the “The Second Mile-Serving One Another” goal of the University, to demonstrate a personal faith in Jesus Christ, to be actively involved in a local Church of Christ, and to support the Christian mission of the University.