RN to BSN Program Assistant
Position: Reporting to the Associate Dean of the College of Natural and Health Sciences, the part-time RN to BSN Program Assistant will provide administrative support to faculty and logistical and technical support to students in the RN to BSN Competency-Based Education (CBE) program.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in services or support role, such as customer service representative or resident hall assistant required.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and ability to communicate and positively engage students and colleagues across racial, gender and cultural barriers.
- Orients individual and/or small groups of students to the RN to BSN CBE program.
- Maintain student records such as admission and progression data for accreditation documents.
- Monitor each student’s progress towards competencies.
- Coordinate communication with Registrar when all competencies associated with a course have been met, to have grades posted to transcript.
- Frequent interaction with each student.
- Preferred applicant has experience working in higher education with students and faculty.
- High-level computer skills to assist others in navigating university computer systems and online learning platforms.
- Able to interact with staff in multiple departments and create a network of colleagues to facilitate the matriculation, registration, and progression of students
- Part-time up to 19 hours per week.
- Occasional attendance at evening and weekend events is required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications and comparable higher education cohort benchmarks.
Timetable: Application review begins July 16, 2018 and continues until position is filled. To apply, submit a resume, cover letter, statement of faith, and OC application form to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or Box 11000, Oklahoma City, OK 73136.
Oklahoma Christian University is a private liberal arts university affiliated with the Churches of Christ. The University complies with all laws regarding race, color, age, sex, national origin, marital status, military service, and disability. As a religious educational institution the University is permitted by law to consider religious beliefs and practices in making employment decisions and the University does so to achieve its mission.
Oklahoma Christian University is looking for employees who are willing to express the “The Second Mile-Serving One Another” goal of the University, to demonstrate a personal faith in Jesus Christ, to be actively involved in a local Church of Christ, and to support the Christian mission of the University.