Personal Financial Counselor
NOTE: This job listing has closed. As of June 26, 2012, we are no longer seeking applicants.
Open for Hire date: June 18, 2012
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Meet with and counsel prospective students and families
- Assists prospective students with required paperwork.
- Verification Documents
- Verify students’ files once all paperwork is received to ensure all federal guidelines and regulations have been followed.
- Package and Award all prospective files for the next school year. (Processing of award letters)
- Monitor tracking reports to ensure all students are completing paperwork in a timely manner
- Process student loans
- Monitor student account billing and monthly statements
- Collect accounts receivable balances for first-time students and bring any potential problems to the attention of the Assistant Director and/or Director.
- Process refunds for credit balances
This job will occasionally require working Saturdays and some overtime. In connection with the requirements of this position, there is no vacation allowed the last two weeks of August and the first two weeks of September.
Applicants must have a friendly, positive, and outgoing personality with excellent communications skills, both verbal and written. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
Oklahoma Christian is looking for employees who are willing to express "The Second Mile - Serving One Another" goal of the University, to demonstrate a personal faith in Jesus Christ, active involvement in a local
Please send your resume to:
Director of Student Financial