Marketing Services Assistant
Opening Date for Hire: April 26, 2012
NOTE: This job listing has closed. As of May 8, 2012, we are no longer seeking applicants.
Position Summary: The individual selected as Marketing Services Assistant (full-time position) is responsible for processing, scheduling and tracking project requests to the University Marketing and Communications Office, serving as a point person for client relations, coordinating the office’s business operations (i.e. invoicing, advertising buys, calendaring, etc.), and other duties as assigned.
The position reports to the Vice President for Enrollment Management in the University Marketing and Communications Office.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree. Experience in marketing, public relations, advertising or a related field is preferred. Must be an active member of a Church of Christ congregation.
- Familiarity with and knowledge of Oklahoma Christian University.
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively with different personality types and competing agendas.
- A strong identification with and support of Oklahoma Christian University’s goals and mission.
- Circumspect with sensitive information.
- Desire to make a difference, not just to earn a living.
- Good team player.
- Faithful, active member of the Churches of Christ.
- Standard office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Limited attendance at evening and weekend events is required.
Oklahoma Christian University is a private liberal arts university affiliated with the Churches of Christ. Applicants should be active members of the Church of Christ and have a personal life that reflects the teachings, example, and love of Jesus Christ.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter via email to Risa Forrester, Vice President for Enrollment Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org.