Global Missions Assistant
Position Summary: The Global Admissions reports to the Director of Center for Global Missions.
- Proficient in Google docs, particularly Excel sheets
- Proficient with social media platforms Facebook and Twitter
- Has experience with short-term mission project, preferably through the Center for Global Missions
- Has ability to connect with students and various faculty and staff around campus
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and ability to communicate and positively engage students and colleagues across racial, gender, and cultural barriers.
- Must be an active member of a Church of Christ congregation.
- Data entry
- Help organize and run the Global Outreach Retreat in the fall semester
- Help organize Mission Internship preparation meeting in the spring semester
- Oversee the Center for Global Missions Facebook and Twitter account
- Recruit students for mission projects and mission internship
- Other appropriate tasks as assigned by the director
- This is a part-time position working up to 2-10 hours per week.
- Occasional attendance at evening and weekend events is required.
Application review begins September 11, 2017 and continues until position is filled. To apply, submit a resume, cover letter, statement of faith, and OC application form to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or Box 11000, Oklahoma City, OK 73136.
Oklahoma Christian University is a private liberal arts university affiliated with the Churches of Christ. The University complies with all laws regarding race, color, age, sex, national origin, marital status, military service, and disability. As a religious educational institution the University is permitted by law to consider religious beliefs and practices in making employment decisions and the University does so to achieve its mission.
Oklahoma Christian University is looking for employees who are willing to express the “The Second Mile-Serving One Another” goal of the University, to demonstrate a personal faith in Jesus Christ, to be actively involved in a local Church of Christ, and to support the Christian mission of the University.