NOTE: This job listing has closed. As of October 24, 2013, we are no longer seeking applicants.
Oklahoma Christian University is seeking a dual credentialed Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) and Licensed Physical Therapist to serve as a Trainer and the Rehabilitation Coordinator in its intercollegiate athletic programs.
Duties and objectives of the position are as follows:
- Serve as OC's Athletics Injury Rehabilitation Coordinator.
- Expand OCATS to improve NCAA compliance
recommendations for appropriate coverage of student athletic events.
- Establish a revenue stream, through a billing program, to offset the operating costs of OCATS.
- Provide better coverage for the competitions OC Eagles participate in annually.
- Enhance the patient care we provide our current student-athletes
Oklahoma Christian University is a private, liberal arts university affiliated with the Churches of Christ. Applicants should have a personal life that reflects the teachings, example, and love of Jesus Christ.Resumes of qualified candidates should be directed to Curtis Janz, Director of Athletics, at Curtis.Janz@oc.edu.