Application Processing Specialist
Position Summary: Reporting to the CRM Administrator and Manager for Admissions Records, the Application Processing Specialist assists in the management of admissions records.
Primary Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree preferred. Demonstrated commitment to diversity and ability to communicate and positively engage students and colleagues across racial, gender and cultural barriers. Must be an active member of a Church of Christ congregation.
- Process applications for all undergraduate, graduate and international students
- Maintain CORE data (name changes, address updates, relationships, etc.) for all applicants and parents
- Manage application cancels and deferments, keeping Recruit and Colleague data up-to-date
- Maintain positive relationship with and serve all university recruitment staff and departments with new student recruitment responsibility
- Field prospective student calls related to application status or submission questions
- Manage application processing for summer academies and serve as department liaison with academy program directors
- Manage application processing for certificates and serve as department liaison with certificate program directors
- Maintain positive relationship with Registrar’s Office for records accountability and management
- Provide administrative support to Director of Admissions and International Records as needed
- Assist with additional Admissions and International Records responsibilities and functions as needed
- Assist with processing supplemental admissions and immigration documents as needed
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in a technology dependent environment
- Excellent listening and communications skills
- Self-motivated, highly analytical, organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Standard office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Some evening and weekend hours may be required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications and comparable higher education cohort benchmarks.
- Standard university benefits package:
- Health insurance premium support
- Retirement plan: 403(b) matching contribution
- Tuition discount and other staff benefits
Timetable: Application review begins September 21, 2017, and continues until the position is filled. To apply, submit a resume, cover letter, statement of faith, and OC application form to Human Resources at email@example.com or Box 11000, Oklahoma City, OK 73136.
Oklahoma Christian University is a private liberal arts university affiliated with the Churches of Christ. The university complies with all laws regarding race, color, age, sex, national origin, marital status, military service, and disability. As a religious educational institution, the university is permitted by law to consider religious beliefs and practices in making employment decisions, and the university does so to achieve its mission.
Oklahoma Christian University is looking for employees who are willing to express the “Second Mile-Serving One Another” goal of the university, to demonstrate a personal faith in Jesus Christ, to be actively involved in a local Church of Christ, and to support the Christian mission of the university.