Single Student Summer Housing 2013
Summer housing is available from April 27th through August 17th. Reserve your apartment now! Reservations must be made by Friday, April 5th.
Summer Housing Rates:
- A $50.00 deposit is required if paid by April 5th. A $150 deposit will be required for those who reserve and pay after April 5th.
- A minimum stay of 3 weeks is required, weekly rates will be charged after the first three weeks.
- $100 per week for a shared bedroom in Phase 3 or 4.
- $125 per week for a private bedroom in Phase 3 or 4.
- $125 per week for a shared bedroom in Phase 5 or 6.
- $150 per week for a private bedroom in Phase 5 or 6.
- No private apartments will be offered.
- Rent must be paid in advance.
To Make A Summer Housing Reservation:
To Make A Summer Housing Payment
- Students: Log in to myOC or click this link: https://my.oc.edu
- Click on "Student Account Online" under Quicklinks and then the link to "Make Payment."
- Next, choose Summer Housing as your payment type.
- Parents and other authorized users, follow this link to log in and make a payment: https://commerce.cashnet.com/ocpay
- Friday, April 5th, Summer Housing Reservations end.
- Sunday, April 28th Apartment to Apartment moves , 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 29th, Dorm to Apartment moves, 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 31st is the last day to move into the apartments for Summer Housing. No moves will take place between August 1st-August 16th.
- Friday, June 28th is the move out day for those who are not taking a summer class and who will not live in campus housing for Fall 2013.
- Sunday, August 11th, Apartment to Dorm moves for Fall housing, 1:00-4:00
- You must give 24 hour notice to your Resident Director to schedule a time to move in or move out.
Oklahoma Christian reserves the right to condense apartment occupants as needed. When possible, you will receive a 24 hour courtesy notice if a roommate/apartment mate is moving in or if you will be required to move to a new apartment.