Oklahoma Christian University is a residential campus and the majority of students live on campus. Living off campus is an option for those who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Student is of part-time student status (enrolled in 11 hours or fewer)
- Student is married and/or has dependent children.
- Student has completed 124+ credit hours
- Student is 23 years old prior to the beginning of the semester for which the off-campus exception is being requested
- Student will be living with their parent(s) in their primary full-time residence. Off-campus exceptions are not granted to students living with aunts/uncles, siblings, or other family members.
If you meet one of these criteria and would like to apply for off campus housing, please click on the link below to submit an Off Campus Housing application. Please note that if you are approved to live off campus, your on-campus housing assignment for the same term or semester will be canceled.