April 16th – April 20th
Step #3: Housing Selection
It’s time to select housing! You or your roommate group will be assigned a specific selection start time and date to select housing. In order to make a selection, you MUST complete Step 1 (Housing Application) and Step 2 (Pre-Enroll for classes).
Housing Selection Essentials
- View Step-by-Step Instructions: Click Here for instructions on how to select housing.
- Selection Deadline: April 20th
- Selection Time: View your selection time April 13th by logging onto www.oc.edu/myochome. Be sure to know your unique selection start time and date. Beginning on your assigned selection start date and time through April 20th, you will be able to select a room. It will be to your advantage to select a room at the start of your selection time. You will be able to select a room after your start time, but your room options will decrease the longer you wait to select.
- Late Submissions: Returning students who have pre-enrolled in fall classes, but do not select a room by April 20th, will be automatically assigned a room for the fall semester.
- Apartment Qualifications: To qualify to live in the apartments, you must be 21+ years of age OR have completed 60+ credit hours by the end of the Spring 2018 semester.