Bed configurations are determined by location:
- Fails Hall: All beds are lofted.
- Davisson Hall & University House: Students may bunk beds, or may request a loft kit from their Resident Director. Loft kits will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Warlick: One set of beds in each room will be bunked.
- Wilsons, Tinius East, Phase 5 & 6 Apartments: Students may bunk beds.
- Gunn-Henderson, Tinius West, Phase 3 & 4 Apartments: Bed furniture is unable to be modified.
Students must coordinate all bed modifications with their Resident Director, and will use the required hardware for safety. Any change made to the beds will be completed by the students. Students will be responsible for putting beds back to their original position at check-out or will be charged a $25 fine. If a student is physically unable to modify their bed, arrangements must be made with their Resident Director.
Students agree to modify and use bunked or lofted beds responsibly as per the Bunking & Lofting Waiver on the Housing Agreement.