3rd Party Student Information Access

Parents (or others granted 3rd party access) may log into MyOC to view your student's financial aid information, student account information, grades, course schedule, and/or chapel attendance.


Before a third party can access a student's information, the student must grant that person access.

Those who wish to request 3rd party access from a student may do so by completing and submitting the Parent/Guardian Information Login Request Form.

Instructions describing the processes are provided below.

Student Instructions - Grant Third Party (Parent/Guardian Access) to academic and/or financial information 

Parent Instructions - How can a third party (parent/guardian) access a student's academic and/or financial information?