Exhibitor Information Sheet
Exhibitor Schedule for 2017:
- Booth Setup:
Saturday, September 30 – 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 1 – 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Festivities will begin at 5:00 p.m. with registration in front of the Williams-Branch Center of Biblical Studies and food trucks, music and other activities in the Thelma Gaylord Forum immediately north of the Williams-Branch Center of Biblical Studies. In order to catch early arrivers, we ask all exhibitors to be completely set up no later than 4:00 p.m.
- Booth Open:
Sunday, October 1 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Monday, October 2 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Booth Teardown:
Monday, October 2 9:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 3 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Classes end Monday evening, however, there will be a Church Leaders Workshop - "Navigating the Storm" scheduled on Tuesday morning. You are welcome to stay and breakdown your booths early Tuesday morning for workshop attendees to browse before the workshop begins.
- Booth Size: Exhibitor space is limited to one table (8 feet in length) and one chair. Each exhibitor is responsible for their own tablecloth, skirt and/or backdrops and extension cord to have access to electricity.
- Booth Fees: Charged as follows:
- Commercial exhibitors - $100
- Not-for-profit exhibitors - $75
- Access to Electricity - $25
- Fee deadline is August 15, 2017
- Booth Location: Only 14 of the 26 exhibitor tables will have access to electricity, provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. We reserve the right to move exhibitor tables as needed to accommodate our limited space and access to electricity. A floor diagram and exhibitor package will be emailed by August 28, 2017.We also reserve the right to refuse any display that does not meet the rules and regulations of the University.
- Advertising: We are offering exhibitors the opportunity to provide a slide with your ad, created by you, to be used in a slide show presentation before and after evening services on Sunday evening, before chapel on Monday and during seating for the Dinner Honoring Preachers, Elders, and Wives on Monday evening. Each slide runs for 10 seconds in a continuous loop. Ad submission must be sent via email to email@example.com no later than September 15, 2017. Slides must be .jpg, .pdf, or PowerPoint.
Because the Lectureship is held on the Oklahoma Christian University campus, all University rules apply (prohibitions against alcohol, smoking, pets, etc.)
Food & Drinks:
Due to OC’s contractual agreement with U-Dining, vendors cannot sell or give away food or beverages of any kind, unless specific authorization is provided.
Oklahoma Christian is a non-instrumental (a cappella) institution. All religious music, whether on tape, CD, or live, must be vocal only. This includes tapes and CDs for sale.
Security Within the Booths:
The Bible Building is open during the day, so please do not leave purses, billfolds or other items of personal value in an unoccupied booth. All materials set up in your booth are done so at your own risk. At night the area will be locked and security will patrol the area periodically, however, OC will not be held responsible for any losses. Also please remove all cash from cash drawers, and leave the drawer open showing that it is empty.
Emergency Procedures During the Lectureship:
In case of an emergency, please see one of the women located at the Registration Desk on site. They will contact the Campus Police for you. For non-emergency related needs, please contact Kaye Wilkerson at 405.234.6355 (cell).
Questions Before or After the Lectureship:
REMINDER: All registrations and fees are due by August 15, 2017!
Credit Card payments can be made on the registration link.
To make other payments arrangement, contact Kaye Wilkerson at 405.234.6355 and leave a voicemail
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.