Post a Ministry Job with OC
Oklahoma Christian University recently transitioned to a new job/internship posting platform called Handshake. Here are the instructions to post a job that may be open in your congregation. Job submissions will no longer be taken via this website, effective June 2019. For questions about how to use Handshake, contact Susan Hoover, director of calling and career, at email@example.com or 405.425.5961.
Oklahoma Christian utilizes the platform Handshake to share part-time jobs, internships and full-time jobs with students and alumni.
Creating a Handshake account:
- If you do not already have an employer account, click here to create one.
- If your employer already has a company account, you can add your name to their existing profile. If they do not have a profile, you can create one!
- After your email is confirmed, you'll then be able to add your open position(s) and any other opportunities that arise in the future using Handshake.
Posting Your Open Position(s):
- Review detailed job posting instructions here.
- Click "job" on the left column, follow the prompts
- When you reach the "schools" tab, search for Oklahoma Christian University
Other information/helpful links:
- Please review our University's recruiting and job posting guidelines here
- Upcoming fairs and events
- Schedule an employer pop-up! Reserve a table on-campus to share about your company and open positions.
- Learn more about the history and mission of Oklahoma Christian University
If you are a minister looking to view open positions in Handshake:
Create an account by visiting oc.joinhandshake.com. If you have an OC student or alumni email, please use that email address when creating your account. Once you are approved, you can access Handshake and our nationwide database of jobs.
If you are a minister looking for a church, please post your information here.
Please note that Oklahoma Christian University is unable to verify the accuracy of every listing. Moreover, the listings found here do not necessarily constitute an endorsement of any kind.