Oklahoma Christian University alumni Jon Carroll and Corey Earwood played big roles in the development of Sphero’s BB-8 app-enabled droid, the hottest toy from the season’s hottest movie, Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens.
Dan Hays resigned from his longtime post at Oklahoma Christian as the winningest coach in Oklahoma history with 724 career victories. With 653 wins at OC, he recorded more wins at an Oklahoma university than any coach in the state’s hoops history.
Amy Beauchamp directs OC’s nationally-accredited interior design program, preparing students to lead projects for the Oklahoma City Thunder and other major league teams, major medical facilities, and swanky corporate headquarters.
This year, as always, Oklahoma Christian University sent students to the corners of the world. From nearby Texas to the villages of Cambodia, OC students spent their spring break serving and growing in new ways.
The OC family gathered on a picture-perfect Oklahoma morning in April to dedicate a new outdoor space for rest, recreation and remembrance.
Oklahoma Christian University will be home to Chick-fil-A and a new coffee shop this fall, the first steps in a significant food service upgrade on campus.
Leslie Ruth was in Oklahoma Christian University’s first class of nursing graduates in 2008. She’s already been from coast to coast as a travel nurse, and now she works in the heart of New York City.
Julie Flegal-Smallwood returned home to a standing ovation at Oklahoma Christian University after saving the life of a child in Paris.
Cory Cole – a member of the OC Athletic Hall of Fame – will serve as the seventh men’s basketball head coach in the university’s history.
Oklahoma Christian University is adding men’s and women’s swim programs and has hired five-time Olympic medalist Josh Davis as head coach. OC will be only the third Oklahoma university to offer intercollegiate swimming.
- OC gets high marks from U.S. News, Princeton Review
- Oklahoma Christian celebrates enrollment milestones
- OC ranked among best game design schools ... again!
- OC ethics team takes third at national contest
- OC, NextThought partner on innovative computer science course
- New master’s degree in computer science meets digital-age demands
- Student PR firm ranked among nation’s best
- OC’s Miller named Edmond Citizen of the Year
- OC hosts Museum of the Bible exhibit
- Oklahoma Christian honors outstanding faculty, staff
- OC student programmers place 2nd in regional contest
- AT&T contribution supports OC’s Bridge Program
- Lilly grant funds OC theology academy
- Eagles Health Initiative hosts Delete Blood Cancer event
- OC students win Model Arab League contest
- OC’s history journal named best in the nation
- OC presents Alumni Achievement Awards
- OC presents alumni with achievement awards
- Cross Country wins OC’s first Heartland Conference championship
- Johnston championship highlights golf run to nationals
- Stanford becomes OC’s first female Division II All-American
- Dominating season makes Moon a star
- Baseball team advances to conference championship game
- Four Lady Eagles make All-Heartland softball teams
- Track teams placed third at conference meet
- Soccer players net honors
- OC places 5th in Heartland Commissioner’s Cup
- 7 inducted into Oklahoma Christian Athletic Hall of Fame