We love our alumni! To thank you for being an Eagle, we offer several perks we hope you'll enjoy.
- Alumni Discount Program
- Alumni Job Network
- Senior Sendoff
- Alumni Finder
- National Alumni Council
- Legacy Program
- Alumni Chapters
- Vision Magazine
- Eagle Excerpts
- Alumni Email
- What You Can Do
Each alum receives a personalized discount card good for the follow discounts for each cardholder. If you did not receive your card, or no longer have it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
|OC Home Basketball Games||50%|
|OC Theater Productions||50%|
|Campus Dining||10-50% (Some restrictions apply)|
The goal of the Alumni Job Network (LinkedIn) to establish a network of alumni professionals across the country who will serve as job lead contacts in their respective professions and locations. This project is a cooperative effort with OC’s Office of Career Services. The intent is to serve new graduates and other alumni by giving them job leads in their desired geographical areas.
We hope you’ll watch each year for our Homecoming dates and make plans to attend. Planned by the Office of Alumni Relations, Homecoming is a perfect time for you to reunite with classmates. The weekend always features special reunion groups of which you may be a part. Homecoming currently is held during the first full weekend in November. We hope you’ll come back each year.
This program takes place before graduating students officially join OC’s alumni ranks. Our hope is that new graduates become OC alumni with a strong sense of belonging, and that they know we’re grateful for their choice to attend Oklahoma Christian. Activities, funded by alumni at no cost to graduating seniors, may include dinner and an Oklahoma City Thunder basketball game; exclusive and unlimited use of an entertainment facility like Celebration Station, Dave & Busters, or Frontier City; or dinner and a movie. A senior student committee helps choose the activities, and graduating seniors are provided info at Senior Salute and subsequent announcements.
The Office of Alumni Relations can help you locate classmates from your OC days; check out our Alumni Directory! We cannot release any general lists (i.e. cities, states, etc.), but if you have several classmates you’re looking to reconnect with, we’d be happy to help. Contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
The National Alumni Council is a select group of alumni from various eras and geographic locations that meets twice a year. The NAC functions as a sounding board regarding alumni programs and events, and as a conduit for OC alumni with questions, thoughts, and/or concerns about our alma mater. Feel free to contact NAC members with questions, concerns, or ideas.
The Office of Alumni Relations would like to recognize your children at key times in their development with these gifts.
- Birth – Lil’ Eagle toddler shirt – Sent when you notify our office about your child’s birth.
- Start of School – OC Eagle backsack – We scan our records in mid-summer for alumni children with birthdates that make them 5-6 years old.
- Age of Mobility – Eagle lanyard and keychain – We scan our records monthly for alumni children with birthdates that make them 15-16 years old.
With three relatively new chapters in North Texas, Oklahoma City and Tulsa, we expect more alumni chapters to be developed in the near future. The objective of these chapters is to unify local alumni to advance the work of Oklahoma Christian in their areas of the country. To check on how to start a chapter in your community, contact Bob Lashley at 405.425.5110 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eagle Excerpts is our monthly online newsletter featuring recent stories and upcoming events.
As an OC alum, you can request a permanent OC alumni email account.
- Keep your information up to date with any changes by joining Eagle Connect 2.0. By doing so, you can update your records to continue receiving information about your alma mater and all of the programs listed in this brochure, plus search for your friends and classmates who also are on that site.
- Watch for and join in alumni gatherings and activities in your area. Many cities host recruiting/alumni gatherings in alumni homes (Road Shows), summer sendoffs for OC students (Eagle Exits), and tailgate parties for away athletic games. Watch for info on each year’s Homecoming activities as well.
- Consider helping us financially when you can, in order to pass on to current students the generosity that many passed on to us during our OC years. Even a few dollars a month by a large number of people can make a big difference. To find out how to get started, contact us at 405.425.5110.
- Suggestions? Let us know! Call or email Chris Adair (405.425.5114).