OC Class of: 1997
Occupation: Director of Clinical Education and Assistant Professor
Employer/Company: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Employer/Company Location: Fayetteville, AREducation
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Ed.D. Candidate in Adult Education and Lifelong Learning
- Gamma Rho
- Other activities: Homecoming Director 1994, 1995; Earn Your Wings, Student Senate President 1996-97; Spring Sing – Hostess 1996; Homecoming Queen 1996
Best Advice for OC Students:
Enjoy your time while you are at OC, making lifelong friends! Take advantage of the awesome Christian professors you have, and learn not only from them in your courses, but in life, as well. Get involved in as many ways as you can to enrich your experience while you are here and make sure you get plugged into a local congregation.
I love OC because of the people I met there – both students, faculty and staff. It was my home away from home and I grew in my faith while I was there. I truly feel that I would not be the person I am today without the influence of so many people on the OC campus.