For High School Juniors and Seniors
If you are a junior or senior in high school, you can enroll in classes at Oklahoma Christian University while still in high school.
There are many benefits of taking college classes while still in high school. You can:
- Get a head start on college
- Experience the pace of college level courses
- Get a taste of the academic and social aspects of college life
To be considered for admission to OC’s concurrent enrollment program for high school students, submit the following materials to the Office of Admissions:
- Completed OC Concurrent Student Application
- Official High School Transcript
- ACT or SAT scores
Upon submission, your application and credentials will be reviewed by the Registrar’s Office to determine eligibility. Once admitted, you will meet with the Registrar to enroll.
Students pay a flat tuition rate of $610 per course. There are no additional fees.