Residual ACT Guidelines and Reminders
- Only students who have applied for admission to Oklahoma Christian may test. Test scores cannot be transferred to another institution. No Student Reports or High School Reports are generated nor will any be generated to report scores to ANY other college or scholarship agency.
- Test scores will be transmitted to the Registrar/Admissions Office following each test administration. Results will be mailed within 7-10 business days. ACT Residual scores will be made part of your record at OC.
- Pre-registration is required, as seating is limited (contact the Admissions Office at 405.425.5050 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot).
- Payment is $35. Checks should be made out to Oklahoma Christian University before the test is given.
- Only number 2 pencils are allowed (no mechanical pencils).
- For admission to the test, students must have a photo ID (driver’s license).
- Most calculators are now permitted for use on all ACT examinations. (Unacceptable calculator models include: Casio CFX-9970G, Casio Algebra fx 2.0, Texas Instruments TI-89 and TI-92, and Hewlett Packard HP 40G and HP49G.)
- All students must check-in at the Admissions Office before the test.
- Testing begins promptly at 10:00 a.m. on the dates below and is completed at approximately 2:00 p.m. Late arrivals cannot be admitted. Please arrive at the Admissions Office no later than 9:30am.
- ACT requires a 60-day waiting period between residual examinations.
Our 2014-2015 residual ACT testing dates for students who have been admitted prior to February 15 are:
November 6, 2014
November 13, 2014
November 20, 2014
December 4, 2014
December 11, 2014
January 8, 2015
January 15, 2015
January 22, 2015
January 29, 2015
February 5, 2015
February 12, 2015
We will be offering the exam every Thursday, with the exception of days the office is closed, through February 15, 2015 for all students admitted prior to that date.
Students who have not been accepted prior to February 15, 2015 will be eligible to take the residual ACT on the following dates. We will be offering the residual exam every other Thursday through July 30, 2015:
March 5, 2015
March 19, 2015
April 2, 2015
April 16, 2015
May 7, 2015
May 21, 2015
June 4, 2015
June 18, 2015
July 2, 2015
July 16, 2015
July 30, 2015
The Testing Center at Oklahoma Christian University also administers the National ACT exam during the February, April, June, and October testing dates. Registration for the National ACT exam is made through the national office. National ACT registration packets are normally available at any high school, may be ordered by mail by calling 319-337-1270, or by registering online at www.act.org.Scholarship funds for academic achievement as represented by ACT scores begin with a composite score of 22. See Academic Scholarships for amounts for specific ACT composite scores.