The Residual ACT is available through the Admissions Office (405-425-5050 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to those who have applied for admission to Oklahoma Christian University.
Residual ACT Guidelines and Reminders
- Only students who have applied for admission to Oklahoma Christian may test. Test scores cannot be transferred to another institution. No Student Reports or High School Reports are generated nor will any be generated to report scores to ANY other college or scholarship agency.
- Test scores will be transmitted to the Registrar/Admissions Office following each test administration. ACT Residual scores will be made part of your record at OC.
- Pre-registration is required, as seating is limited (contact the Admissions Office at 405.425.5050 or email@example.com to reserve your spot).
- Payment is $35. Checks should be made out to Oklahoma Christian University before the test is given.
- Only number 2 pencils are allowed (no mechanical pencils).
- For admission to the test, students must have a photo ID (driver’s license).
- Most calculators are now permitted for use on all ACT examinations. (Unacceptable calculator models include: Casio CFX-9970G, Casio Algebra fx 2.0, Texas Instruments TI-89 and TI-92, and Hewlett Packard HP 40G and HP49G.)
- All students must check-in at the Admissions Office before the test.
- Testing begins promptly at 10:00 a.m. on the dates below and is completed at approximately 2:00 p.m. Late arrivals cannot be admitted.
- ACT requires a 60-day waiting period between residual examinations.
Testing dates are as follows (dates are subject to change):
- January 9, 2014
- January 23, 2014
- February 6, 2014
- February 20, 2014
- March 8, 2014
- March 20, 2014
- April 3, 2014
- April 17, 2014
- May 1, 2014
- May 15, 2014
- May 29, 2014
- June 12, 2014
- June 19, 2014
- June 26, 2014
- July 10, 2014
- July 17, 2014
- July 24, 2014
- July 31, 2014
- August 7, 2014
- August 14, 2014
- August 18, 2014
The Testing Center at Oklahoma Christian University also administers the National ACT exam during the February, April, June, and October testing dates. Registration for the National ACT exam is made through the national office. National ACT registration packets are normally available at any high school, may be ordered by mail by calling 319-337-1270, or by registering online at www.act.org.Scholarship funds for academic achievement as represented by ACT scores begin with a composite score of 22. See Academic Scholarships for amounts for specific ACT composite scores.