Half-day, small-group program
Make campus connections at this half-day, small-group program. High school sophomores, juniors, seniors and parents are invited to attend. Campus Connect is pre-planned with a specific schedule of events to give students and parents a comprehensive look at OC.
Choose the Eagle for a Day you'd like to attend, and register as soon as possible, as availability is limited.
All Eagle for a Day events begin at the Garvey Center (#29 on the campus map). The Garvey Center (#29) is the first building on the right once you turn on to campus from Memorial Road. There will be registration signs outside of the Garvey Center to signify where registration is located.
- September 5, 2016 (Labor Day)
- September 23, 2016 (Freshman Fanfare weekend)
- October 10, 2016-Texas Eagle for a Day
- October 24, 2016
- November 4, 2016 (Homecoming weekend)
- November 21, 2016 (Thanksgiving week)
- November 30, 2016 (Day following Lighting of the Commons)
- February 20, 2017 (President's Day)
- April 14, 2017 (Good Friday)
Eagle for a Day Activities
Registration begins at 8:30am in the Garvey Center McIntosh Conservatory. Meet your Admissions Counselor, get your schedule for the day, grab a cinnamon roll, and enjoy some coffee-it's on us!
The rest of your day includes:
- Campus Tour
- A chance to meet with your Academic Department
- Worship with our students, faculty, and staff at Big Chapel
- Complimentary lunch
- Optional activities include: a tour of our dorms, Financial Aid informational session, and more!