Transferring Credits

In order to determine your credit transfer, it's crucial that OC receive all transcripts from colleges and universities attended.  Please forward official transcripts (sealed in envelopes by previous institutions) to the Registrar's Office (Box 11000, Oklahoma City, OK 73013).

Unofficial transcripts (for degree audit purposes and to determine credits to transfer) may be emailed to the Registrar's Office at Please feel free to contact the office with questions at 800.877.5010, ext. 5200. 

For more information, please see the Registrar's Transfer of Credit page. 

Transfer of Credit