Transfer Admission Process

Follow the steps below to complete the transfer admissions process.  Remember, your admissions counselor can provide information and assistance. To contact your email transfer counselor, please email


Follow the link above to complete your application online. Traditionally, a $25 fee is required with the application. The application fee is waived through October 31.


Transfer students must submit official transcripts from each college previously attended. Please send those in care of the Office of Admissions (Box 11000, Oklahoma City, OK 73136).  The transcripts must be received in an envelope sealed by the previous university attended.

Transfer students with less than 24 college credit hours should also submit a high school transcript.

The university cannot accept official transcripts by fax or email. Unofficial transcripts (for degree audit purposes) may be faxed or emailed to the Registrar's Office at 405.425.5208 or

Pre-Admission Tests

Transfer applicants are not required to submit an ACT or SAT score unless basic math and English courses have not been completed.  If you have not completed these courses, please send OC copies of your ACT or SAT score. 

Enrollment Deposit

Welcome to the family! Your next step is to confirm your intent to enroll at Oklahoma Christian University by submitting your $250 enrollment deposit by May 1. After May 1, the deposit is non-refundable. This deposit saves your place in OC's incoming class and it allows you to sign up for Take Flight and Earn Your Wings. Information on how to pay your enrollment deposit will be emailed to all admitted students by the middle of February. To pay your deposit online, go to

Pay Your Deposit

New Student Orientation Programs

Transfer students can meet classmates, enroll, and more at one of OC's Take Flight, new student orientation, programs. Choose a session in May, June or August. Then experience Earn Your Wings, an event designed by upperclassmen with transfer specific activities, in August. After you've paid your enrollment deposit, register for both events at

Housing Form

If you have less than 124 hours, you will be required to live on-campus. You are eligible to request housing after you have paid your enrollment deposit. 

If you have more than 124 hours of college credit, or plan to live off campus, please see the additional information provided at

Forms are processed in the order they are received. Therefore, it is important to submit your request as soon as possible.

Scholarships and Financial Aid

Transfer students applying for federal assistance must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Indicate that the information should be sent to Oklahoma Christian by using the school code (003165).  OC's Student Financial Services Office recommends completing your FAFSA form online at

The application for admission also serves as the scholarship application.