The following is a step-by-step guide for completing OC’s international student admission process for undergraduate studies. Please complete each step below as soon as possible for priority consideration. You may email documents to your international admissions counselor.
2. PROOF OF ENGLISH PROFICIENCY
International applicants must send official, original English proficiency test scores. OC accepts the following minimum English proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL - 61 iBT (500
pBT) - ETS School Code: 6086
- IELTS - 6.0
Submit transcripts (grade reports) for all high school and university studies, as well as original, official diplomas, certificates, and national examination results. All educational documents must be in English or sent with an official English translation.
4. STATEMENT OF UNDERSTANDING
Send a signed Statement of Understanding which describes the rules and expectations of an international student at Oklahoma Christian University.
Email a copy of your passport photo page
6. FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS
- Send bank statements or letters showing a total balance of at least $30,950 (the estimated cost per year, to live and study full time at Oklahoma Christian University). Confirmed OC scholarships may also count toward proof for this total amount.
- Submit a completed Financial Worksheet.
- Your most recent I-94 (Your I-94 card may be retrieved at https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home#section)
- All previous I-20's
- OC SEVIS Transfer Release Form, signed by the transfer student, and completed and sent by the university which holds the student's current SEVIS record.
Please note that students must hold legal status in the United States to be eligible for admission.
After the above admission requirements have been received and evaluated, OC may issue a final admission letter and I-20. The admission letter and I-20 will be sent to admitted students along with F-1 visa instructions.
NEXT STEPS FOR ALL ADMITTED STUDENTS
1. A $3500 enrollment deposit is required before you can enroll in classes and reserve housing. The deposit is fully refundable and is actually a prepayment toward your OC costs. Click here to make your secure deposit today.
2. Register for Take Flight and Earn Your Wings, a one-week, new student orientation the week before the fall semester starts in August. You'll use the same email and password you used for OC's online application. IMPORTANT: Take Flight and Earn Your Wings are required for all new students.
4. Email the following:
5. First-time international students (freshmen) are not required to submit SAT or ACT test scores for admission to OC. However, students may qualify for OC scholarships by submitting a minimum SAT or ACT test score. Students who don't submit a minimum SAT or ACT test score may be enrolled in remedial classes. Please contact your international admission counselor for more information.