Application & Admission Process
The following is a step-by-step guide for applying to OC's English program, the Language & Culture Institute (LCI). Please complete each step below. Download these instructions here.
1. Apply Online
- Go to www.oc.edu/apply and create a login account.
- Choose the ESL for International Students as your Academic Program of interest (your major).
- Complete the online application
- Pay the USD $25 application fee
2. Submit Documents Online
You may upload the following documents by logging in with your account information at www.oc.edu/apply.
- Scanned high school & university transcripts and degree certificates
- TOEFL, IELTS, or TOEIC test scores (if you have them)
- Completed LCI Statement of Understanding
- Copy of your passport photo page
3. Acceptance Letter
After your application and uploaded documents have been received and evaluated, you may receive an initial acceptance letter*.
You will also receive instructions about how to receive an I-20 and complete your admission.
4. Official Transcripts
Send complete, official transcripts by mail or courier.
- Transcripts and degree certificates from each high school and university you have attended.
- An attached official English translation.
5. Financial Documents
Send official financial documents by mail or courier. Photocopied and scanned documents are not accepted.
6. Immigration Documents
If you have studied in the U.S., send copies of the following immigration documents.
- Copy of your U.S. visa page
- Copies of the front & back of your I-94 card
- Copies of all previous I-20’s
7. Transfer Students Within The U.S.
- Students transferring to OC from within the U.S. must submit a SEVIS Transfer Release Form.
*Graduate Studies After LCI
Admission to LCI does not guarantee admission to OC’s graduate programs.
LCI students who want to continue in OC graduate studies after LCI, must submit all graduate admission requirements to be considered for graduate admission. See www.oc.edu/grad
SEND ALL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS TO:Oklahoma Christian UniversityOffice of International Programs2501 East Memorial RoadEdmond, OK 73013USATel: +1-405-425-5475Fax: +1-405-425-5477