- BSE, Oklahoma Christian University
- MEd, The University of Oklahoma
- Currently pursuing a PhD at The University of Oklahoma
"Learning is a life-long endeavor. I have returned to OC to share my love of teaching and learning with future teachers." Mrs.Bowman comes to us with a background in secondary mathematics, having taught in Oklahoma secondary schools for the past 28 years. She earned her BSE from OC in 1976, her MEd from OU in 1998, and is currently completing her PhD at OU . Mrs. Bowman enjoys family, sewing, traveling, and computing. She attends the Lakehoma Church of Christ in Mustang.
- Office Phone: 405-425-5437
- BSE, Oklahoma Christian University, Early Childhood Education
- BSE, Oklahoma Christian University, Elementary Education
- MSE, University of Central Oklahoma, Early Childhood Education
- Currently pursuing a PhD in Instructional Leadership and Curriculum (emphasis in Early Childhood Education) at The University of Oklahoma
Allison Cassady, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Education
Director of Student Teaching
- B.S., Texas A&M University - Elementary Education
- M.A., Texas A&M University - Instructional Technology
- Ph.D., The University of Texas - Curriculum and Instruction
Dr. Cassady is thrilled to be working with such a wonderful faculty, staff, and group of students at OC. Much of her research interests center around classroom management and teacher preparation. Dr. Cassady enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, reading, photography, and loves Broadway musicals. Dr. Cassady is married to Scott, and they have two children, Leo and Annie. Dr. Cassady and family attend Memorial Road Church of Christ.
Darin Martin, Ed.D.
Chair of the School of Education
Professor of Education
- B.A., Harding University - Elementary Education
- M.Ed., Harding University - Education Curriculum
- Ed.D., Oklahoma State University - Education Administration
“I love teaching tomorrow’s teachers. Our candidates and faculty are dedicated, caring, and focused on excellence.” Dr. Martin is interested in classroom technology and effective instruction. He has his Oklahoma principal and superintendant certifications and previously served as a building principal and classroom teacher. Dr. Martin attends Memorial Road Church of Christ.