1. 8 hours basic music theory
- MUSC-1023 - Fundamentals of Music Theory
- MUSC-1112 - Music Theory I
- MUSC-1211 - Ear Training II
- MUSC-1212 - Music Theory II
2. 3 hours music history chosen from
- MUSC-3323 - Music History I: Ancient Music Through the Renaissance
- MUSC-3333 - Music History II: Baroque and Classical Music
- MUSC-3343 - Leading Music in Worship
3. 5-7 hours ensemble performance and applied study to be selected from 1300-1500 level courses, at least 2 hours must be applied instruction.
4. 0-2 hours class piano. The following two courses must be taken unless piano skills from pre-college study are deemed sufficient by the piano faculty.
5. Must enroll in MUSC-1000 and earn a grade of C or better at least three semesters.
- B.A. Degree in Music
- B.M.E. Degree in Music/Vocal Emphasis
- B.M.E. Degree in Music/Instrumental Emphasis