Application for Two-Week Session
Student Application Form for Two-Week Session
OC Honors Summer Academy: July 6-11 and July 13-18, 2014
* Open to Juniors and Seniors in Fall 2014.
* Students attending the two week session must pick two different classes in their grade level. All students registering for Engineering will take it in session 1.
* Local students MUST check out on Friday, July 11. Students can leave their room as is (it will not be disturbed over the weekend) and return to the same room on Sunday.
* We encourage all out of state students to stay with family or friends off campus over the weekend. If you are unable to, the cost to stay on campus for the weekend is $125.00. This additional cost covers lodging, food, activities, and a weekend RA.
* Cost to attend both weeks is $900. In order to hold your spot for the second week, we require a $150 deposit. Final payment for both weeks is due in full by May 1
Please contact us if you do not receive an email receipt within a few minutes of applying or if you have not heard from the Honors Office after a week concerning your application at 405-425-5300 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All high school students finishing their sophomore or junior year with at least a 21 ACT/ 980 SAT/98 PSAT or by recommendation may apply to the two week session for Honors Summer Academy. Though we would like to offer the program for all students, unfortunately, no more than 75 students will be selected to participate in the program. This application form with your letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor or church leader and $150 deposit (refund if you are not accepted) will serve to differentiate you from the other candidates, helping us to select the final participants. Questions: Call (405) 425-5300 or (405) 425-5304.
Please send the following to complete your application to Oklahoma Christian University/ Honors Summer Academy / PO Box 11000 / Oklahoma City, OK 73136-1100 or by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. A copy of your current High School Transcript (not needed for returning HSA students);
2. $150 deposit by check or credit card (applied toward the total cost; refunded if the applicant is not accepted);
3. A letter of reference from a teacher, guidance counselor, or church leader if you have not taken the ACT/SAT/PSAT or it is below a 21/980/98 (not needed for returning HSA students).
For more information, contact:
Dr. Jim Baird