To begin the international admission process, click here to submit an application. Once your application has been submitted, follow the instructions below on how to send the required documents needed to be considered for admission into the MSE or MSCS programs.
Documents Required for Application Approval
International applicants must complete the following requirements and submit all documents to the Office of International Programs to be considered for admission and I-20 issuance:
- Official transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted from the college or university where you received your degree.
- Official transcripts and degree certificates issued in a foreign language must be accompanied by an official English translation.
- Official transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted by mail or courier. Mail all documents to the Graduate School of Engineering and Computer Science.
Comprehensive Course-by-Course Evaluation
- An evaluation of transcript of degrees earned outside of the U.S. must be submitted from an approved transcript evaluation service.
- For more information regarding the preferred credential evaluation service, contact the Graduate School of Engineering and Computer Science at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-425-5442.
Minimum English Proficiency
Students whose first language is not English must submit proof of English proficiency. OC accepts the following English proficiency tests and minimum scores:
- TOEFL: 525
pBTor 70 iBT
- IELTS: 6.0
OC’s ETS Code for TOEFL and GRE is 6086.
Financial documentation is required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) and
- Completed Financial Worksheet
Official, original bank statements or letters showing proof of funds available for one full year of support
- An Affidavit of Support, which is required in the case of third-party funding of support
- A Dependent Data Form, which is used to declare any dependents who may be traveling to the U.S. with an international student
Statement of Understanding
Copies of the following may be sent to email@example.com:
- Passport photo page
- Visa page
- 1-94 card (front and back)
- Copies of all I-20s
SEVIS Transfer Release Form
International students transferring from another U.S. educational institution must request that their current institution complete the SEVIS Transfer Release Form and have it sent to the Office of International Programs.
MSE and MSCS tuition are $570 per credit hour for domestic students and $675 per credit hour for international students Summer 2018.
Beginning Fall 2018, the price will increase to $605 per credit hour for domestic students and $695 per credit hour for international students and books will be provided.
International students must maintain full-time enrollment (at least 9 credit hours) as required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) to maintain student status.
All applicants may submit their MSE or MSCS application materials by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the following address: