Take classes just one or two nights a week and earn your Master of Accountancy degree in as little as 12 months! All of our MAcc courses are offered online so you can complete 100% of your coursework at home or at your favorite coffee shop ... or you can take classes on the Oklahoma Christian University campus in the Oklahoma City metro. Each class lasts just seven weeks. You will take several different types of courses as you earn your MAcc degree:
- Economic Issues
- Ethics, Decision Making and Communication
- Financial Services
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Accounting Research and Quantitative Techniques
- Accounting Theory; Topics in Accounting
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Advanced Tax Accounting
MAcc Admission Requirements
- Must have a college degree or be enrolled in your last semester of college.
- 30 hours of accounting completed or currently enrolled in.
- Three hours each in Finance, Macroeconomics, and Microeconomics.
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- GMAT (450 minimum) or GRE test scores (285 minimum with at least a 3.0 on the written section) issued within the last five years.
Note: The GMAT/GRE requirement can be waived if your cumulative undergraduate GPA was 3.25 or greater, if your cumulative undergraduate GPA was 3.0 and you have five years of work experience, or if you successfully completed nine graduate hours with a B or better at an accredited university.
Oklahoma Christian University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission [HLC, 30 N. LaSalle St., #2400, Chicago, IL, 60602-2504 (800-621-7440) www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org].
Oklahoma Christian University’s MBA Program and College of Business Administration are accredited by the ACBSP (Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs).