To begin the international admissions process, please contact Oklahoma Christian’s Graduate Admission's Office to schedule an appointment and submit application materials:
Mailing address: Oklahoma Christian University, Office of International Programs, 2501 E. Memorial Road, Edmond, OK 73013, USA
In addition to the requirements listed above, international applicants must complete the following requirements and submit all documents to the Office of International Programs to be considered for admission and I-20 issuance:
- Official transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted from each college or university attended.
- Official transcripts and degree certificates issued in a foreign language must be accompanied by an official English translation.
- Official transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted in person or sent by mail or courier.
Comprehensive Course-by-Course Evaluation
- An evaluation of all transcripts earned outside the U.S. must be submitted a transcript evaluation from either World Educational Services (www.wes.org). ECE (www.ece.org) or Global Evaluators.
- For more information regarding the preferred credential evaluation service, contact the Graduate Admission's Office.
Minimum English Proficiency
Students whose first language is not English must submit proof of English proficiency. OC accepts the following English proficiency tests and minimum scores:
- TOEFL: 550
pBTor 79 iBT
- IELTS: 6.5
- TOEIC: 750
Applicants who are unable to submit a minimum English proficiency test score may gain English proficiency by studying in OC's ESL program, the Language and Culture Institute (LCI). For more information about LCI, email Dr. Gail Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Documentation is required by OC and by U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS). This information must be submitted in person, or by mail or courier.
- Completed Graduate School of Business Financial Worksheet
Official, original bank statements or letters, showing proof of funds available for one full year of support.
- An Affidavit of Support is required in the case of third-party funding of support.
- A Dependent Data Form is used to declare any dependents an international student may have.
Cost of Program
The cost of the MBA or MAcc program is $585 per credit hour for Summer 2018 for international students. (That cost per credit hour includes leveling courses).
Beginning Fall 2018, the price will increase to $635 per credit hour for international students and books will be provided.
Statement of Understanding
A signed Statement of Understanding, detailing expectations for international students at OC, may be sent by email.
Copies of the following may be sent by email:
- Passport photo page
- Visa page
- 1-94 card (front and back)
- Copies of all I-20’s
SEVIS Transfer Release Form
International students transferring from another U.S. educational institution must request that their current institution complete the SEVIS Transfer Release Form and have it sent to OC’s Office of International Programs.
International students must maintain full-time enrollment (at least 9 hours) as required by the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) to maintain student status.