Every industry uses cybersecurity technologies to protect their companies, data, and computer systems. Secure your career with a degree in Computer Science with Cybersecurity from Oklahoma Christian University.
Our degree contains the Computer Science core as well as focused cybersecurity courses, including:
- Intro to Cybersecurity
- Data Communications
- Network Security
- Cloud Architecture
- Security and Network Forensics
With your expertise in cybersecurity technologies, you can apply for computer science positions in almost any business, earn cybersecurity certifications, and work for companies where those skills are in demand.
The Cybersecurity certifications this degree will prepare you for are:
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- CompTIA Network+ and Security+
- Certified Cloud Security Professional
- Certified Cyber Forensics Professional
The Computer Science with Cybersecurity degree is eligible for our dual degree program, allowing you to earn a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree at the same time.
An OC graduate with a B.S. in Computer Science with Cybersecurity will meet the following Objectives:
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of, and ability to apply, core computer science principles, knowledge, and skills to solve problems using computers.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of, and ability to apply, cybersecurity principles, knowledge, and skills to create and protect computer systems from cyber attacks.
- Be able to apply a Christian worldview in the practice of computer science.
- Be prepared for a career and/or vocation using computer science, especially in the cybersecurity field.
- Information Security Analyst
- Application Security Analyst
- Network Security Engineer
- Cyber Forensics Analyst
- Computer Scientist
- Software Engineer
- System Analyst or Quality Assurance Analyst