"CIDA-accredited programs assure the public that interior design education prepares students to be responsible, well-informed, skilled professionals who make beautiful, safe, and comfortable spaces that also respect the earth and its resources."
Job Placement Rates
90% of graduating seniors (December 2015- April 2017) that applied for design jobs were employed by no later than 2 months post-graduation.
Acceptance to Graduate Programs
100% of students that applied to graduate schools in 2015-2017,were accepted. Universities include: University of Oklahoma (Architecture and Construction Management); Rice University (Interior Design); Oklahoma Christian University (MBA).
100% of the students from the graduating classes of 2015-2017, who entered the university as an interior design major, successfully completed their degree and graduated in 3.5 to 4 years.
The Interior Design program has had 65 graduates since 2006.
100% of Second Year through Fourth Year students return to the university to complete their BFA degree in Interior Design.
Places of Employment
Our graduates are award winning, multi-million dollar project designers in firms across the United States and abroad. Below is a sampling of the many companies they represent.
- Closets by Design - Exton, PA
- Neely Design Associates - OKC, OK
- Star Lumber and Supply - Design Division - OKC, OK
- Guernsey - OKC, OK
- Design Build Group - OKC, OK
- Galvanize - Fort Collins, CO
- Timberlake Construction - OKC, OK
- DMDesign - NYC, NY
- Modern Whimsy - Edmond, OK
- Housewear - OKC, OK
- Workplace Resource - Edmond, OK
- China Architecture and Research Group - Beijing, China
- Studio Architects - OKC, OK
- Scott Rice (Steelcase dealer) - OKC, OK
- Pulte Homes - San Jose, CA
- Decorilla - San Fransico, CA
- Office Furniture Distributors - Carrolton, TX
- Gensler - Dallas, TX