Professionals consider graduate studies for a variety of reasons - some to advance their careers and others to continue their education in order to add new depth to their lives' work. Whatever your reasons, we understand the commitment you're considering. Students from all academic disciplines are invited to apply to Oklahoma Christian University's Master of Business Administration program, provided that they hold a bachelors degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
To apply to the Graduate School of Business, the following materials must be submitted:
- A completed online application (including an application fee)
- Official transcripts from the college or university that granted your bachelors degree and any other institutions attended before or after that time. A cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for admission; however, students with a GPA between 2.5 and 3.0 may be admitted on probation, which will be removed upon completion of 12 graduate credit hours with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and/or any other deficiencies.
- Three letters of reference from professors, employers, or someone who supports you in your decision to earn your masters degree. (For Recommendation Form, click here.)
- GMAT (450 minimum) or GRE test scores (285 minimum with at least a 3.0 on the written section) that were issued within the last five yearrs. This requirement can be waived if your cumulative undergraduate GPA was 3.25 or greater and you have no work experience, if your cumulative undergraduate GPA was 3.0 and you have five years of work experience, or if you have successfully completed nine graduate hours at an accredited university.
For more information on the GRE please click here.
For more information on the GMAT please click here.
- Current resume.
Individual interviews may need to be scheduled with program evaluation personnel after all application materials have been submitted. For confirmation of correspondence or to ask any questions regarding this program or your admission status, call the MBA Admissions Office at 405-425-5562.
Should students making satisfactory progress toward the degree have to drop out of the program, they may re-enter at a later date. The degree must be completed within seven years.
Domestic applicants, please send all MBA application materials to:
Mail: Dr. Ken Johnson, Graduate School of Business, Oklahoma Christian University, PO Box 11000, Oklahoma City, OK 73136-11000.
International applicants, please see addtional requirements and contact information below.
To begin the international admissions process, please contact any of the International Admissions Counselors to schedule an appointment and to submit application materials:
Mailing address: Oklahoma Christian University, Office of International Programs, 2501 E Memorial Rd, Edmond, OK 73013, USA.
Office address: Heritage Plaza at 13800 Benson Road, Suite 106, Edmond, OK 73013.
In addition to the requirements listed above, international applicants must complete the following requirements and submit all documents to the Office of International Programs to be considered for admission and I-20 issuance:
- Official transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted from each college or university attended.
- Official transcripts and degree certificates issued in a foreign language must be accompanied by an official English translation.
- Official transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted in person or sent by mail or courier.
Comprehensive Course-by-Course Evaluation
- An evaluation of all transcripts and degree certificates of degrees earned outside the U.S. must be submitted from World Educational Services.
- WES evaluation instructions can be found here.
- For more information regarding the preferred credential evaluation service, contact the MBA Office or the Office of International Programs.
Minimum English Proficiency
Students whose first language is not English must submit proof of English proficiency. OC accepts the following English proficiency tests and minimum scores:
TOEFL IELTS TOEIC
550 pBT or 79 iBT 6.5 750
Applicants who are unable to submit a minimum English proficiency test score may gain English proficiency by studying in OC's ESL program, the Language and Culture Institute (LCI). For more information about LCI, email Mr. Lj Littlejohn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Documentation is required by the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) and OC, and must be submitted in person, or by mail or courier.
- Completed MBA Financial Worksheet
- Official, original bank statements or letters, showing proof of funds available for
one full year of support.
- An Affidavit of Support is required in the case of third party funding of support.
- A Dependent Data Form is used to declare any dependents an international
student may have.
Statement of Understanding
A signed MBA Statement of Understanding, detailing expectations for international students at OC, may be sent by email.
Copies of the following may be sent by email:
- Passport photo page
- Visa page
- 1-94 card (front and back)
- Copies of all I-20's
SEVIS Transfer Release Form
International students transferring from another US educational institution must request that their current institution complete the SEVIS Transfer Release Form and have it sent to the Office of International Programs.
International Students must maintain full time enrollment (at least 9 hours) as required by U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) to maintain student status.