Heating and Air Technician
Opening Date for Hire: February 16, 2011
NOTE: This job listing has closed. As of July 5, 2012, we are no longer seeking applicants.
Oklahoma Christian University is seeking applicants for the position of Heating and Air Technician for the Physical Plant. This position will report to Doug Bryant. Applications will be accepted until the position is removed from the University’s job posting, which may occur any time on or after the “Open Date for Hire”.
The job is responsible for repair and service of all HVAC systems.
Specific responsibilities will include
- Repair of all HVAC systems including package units, split systems and chilled water systems.
- Preventive maintenance, including belt, filter change and lubrication of all systems.
Preferred applicants need to have at least Two years experience.
Education and Work Experience:
- Preferred applicants need to have at least two years experience.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma. An Associates degree preferred but not required.
- Type and longevity of work experience will be considered.
Oklahoma Christian is looking for employees who are willing to express the “The Second Mile---Serving One Another” goal of the University, to demonstrate a personal faith in Jesus Christ, active involvement in a local church, and support of the Christian mission of the University.
Please send resume to:
Doug Bryant at email@example.com