NOTE: This job listing has closed. As of July 23, 2012, we are no longer seeking applicants.
Campus Visit Coordinator
Director of Admissions Operations
Key Success Indicators:
New Student Enrollment
First-time college enrollment
Satisfactory campus visits/hospitality
Limited service complaints
Promote teamwork across departments
Admissions Office Team
Campus Visit Team
Support Staff Team
- Responsible for communicating pre and post visit with all Admissions Office prospective student family visitors
- Email, phone and web inquiries
- Data entry when updated information is received
- Gather giveaways and literature for families
- Facilitate reserved parking spaces for families
- Serve as counselor when all other counselors are booked
- Task student workers as related to campus visit prep functions
- Assist in group visit programs (Campus Connect, Spring Visit and Take Flight)
- Registration process and printing of materials
- Serve as back-up for office phone calls and information email requests
- Assist with additional admissions office responsibilities and functions as needed
- Schedule all campus appointments including faculty and Student Financial Services meetings.
- Work closely with Communication and Events Coordinator to schedule Student Guide campus and residence life walks
- Warmly greet and engage families upon their arrival
- Engage university software as necessary to recruit students (e.g. timely updating of student comments)
- Cooperate with and support admissions counselors during the campus visit process
- Cooperating with faculty, staff and alumni to emphasize recruiting on and off campus.
Oklahoma Christian University is a private liberal arts university associated with the Churches of Christ. Applicants must be an active member of the Church of Christ and have a personal life that reflects the teachings, example and love of Jesus Christ.
Please send resumes to Lynn Hooper, HR Director: firstname.lastname@example.org