Welcome to OC Housing!
To begin the housing process you must:
- Be ADMITTED to OC.
- Pay the $250 enrollment deposit.
- Complete the housing application. Your housing application will be available 24 hours after payment has been made.
How to complete the housing application:
- Click here to begin the housing application.
- Housing Login Information: Your login information will be the email address(username) and password that you submitted to Admissions when you first applied to OC. *If you do not remember that information please contact their office at (405) 425.5050.*
- Once logged in, select the blue Get Started button located on your home page.
- Complete and Submit the housing application.
- Receive an email from email@example.com stating that we have received and approved your application.
Fall Semester Helpful Info:
- Create a roommate group, if applicable. Deadline to create a roommate group is June 30th.
- Housing assignments will be posted the 2nd week of July.
Spring Semester Helpful Info:
- Since there are minimal spots available at the end of the fall semester, our housing options will be limited and we can not guarantee your preferred housing selection.
- Housing assignments will be posted the 2nd week of December.
**If at any point in this process you change your mind and want to cancel your housing application please contact the Office of Admissions at (405) 425.5050.