Tuition for courses in Oklahoma Christian University's Graduate School of Business starting in Fall 2015 will be $500 per credit hour for domestic students and $540 per credit hour for international students. The MBA degree program is made up of 36 hours while the MAcc degree program is made up of 30 hours. Additional preparatory leveling courses are currently $1,500 per class.
Textbook costs vary with each class, but average $2,100 per year if only new and no used textbooks are purchased from the campus bookstore. If used books are purchased from the campus bookstore, the cost will average out to around $1,600. You also now have the option of renting most textbooks from the campus bookstore. Please contact them for pricing and rental agreement.
There will be a $1500 deposit required for all international students. In order confirm your intent to enroll at Oklahoma Christian University, a refundable enrollment deposit of $1500 is required. This deposit saves your place in OC's incoming class by allowing you to enroll in classes. Your enrollment deposit will be applied as a credit to help offset the cost of your first semester’s tuition cost.
The only fee associated with OC's graduate business programs is the $25 application fee. Please read OC's Financial Policy for Graduate Students here.
To apply for federal financial aid, students should follow these steps:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once the FAFSA has been submitted, the student's information will be forwarded to the Office of Financial Services at Oklahoma Christian University.
- Students must then complete the Graduate School of Business Student Data Form and return it to the Office of Financial Services.
- Once OC has received your FAFSA information, we may need additional paperwork, such as an Independent Verification Worksheet, your signed federal tax return, or an Asset Information Worksheet. We will contact you if we need more paperwork.
- After all of your paperwork is complete, the Office of Financial Services will determine your eligibility for financial aid. We will then send you an award letter.
- If you are a first-time borrower at Oklahoma Christian University, you will also need to complete a Loan Entrance Interview before borrowing a Stafford Loan.
- When you receive your award letter, we will notify you with instructions on how to complete the loan application.
Financial Services Policy
All charges are applied to accounts at enrollment. Payment is due when classes begin for that student in any semester. While there is a four-week period before accounts are considered past due, payment is due on the first day classes begin for a student.
“Students wishing to delay payment based on an employer reimbursement financial arrangement must first submit the Employer Reimbursement Form. Failure to complete the Employer Reimbursement Form by the first day of classes will result in the student’s account being considered delinquent and therefore subjected to finance charges and possible withdrawal from classes.”
Payment may be made through the Student’s Account Online via cash, echeck, or credit card (excluding Visa). Student loans are also available for those who qualify. The Office of Student Financial Services is available to assist in the application process. It is recommended that students start this process as early as possible. Please note that half-time enrollment (a minimum of five hours) is required in graduate school to be eligible for loans. Also, monthly payment plans are available to graduate students as for undergraduate students.