School of Engineering
Welcome to the School of Engineering at OC, home to four academic departments:
- Electrical and Computer Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering, and
- Mathematical, Computer and Information Sciences.
- Master of Science in Engineering
We live in a technical world. Engineering, computing, and mathematics have become critical areas for those who wish to make contributions to the future of our society. When coupled with the emphasis on faith-based education, service, and learning at OC, you will be equipped as a servant leader, ready to accept opportunities and follow paths where God leads you.
Information for Future Students
- Entering Freshmen through Seniors are invited to attend the Honors Summer Academy and take the engineering emphasis.
- Seniors are invited to apply for the powerful CES Scholarship
- Incoming 2014 freshman engineering majors are invited to join us for OC's Engineering Summer Academy beginning Sunday, August 10th through Friday, the 15th.
Accredited, Rigorous, Excellent
The School of Engineering's computer, electrical and mechanical engineering undergraduate programs are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org. With programs that challenge and inspire, OC Engineering produces graduates who go on to success in business, government, academia, and the church. This "no compromises" attitude includes our approach to faith. OC students and faculty are encouraged to integrate their academic work with their faith and their prayer life. Our curriculum includes 16 credit hours of Bible topics and our faculty base their lives and their educational goals on their faith Jesus Christ. Classes include vigorous discussions about the interplay between faith, science, and academic inquiry. We believe excellence glorifies God - so we don't settle for less.
Lets get started! Or do you need more information?Apply Now Visit Campus