Self-Study Report for Continued Accreditation
This is the final version of the Self-Study Report prepared and submitted to support continuing accreditation of Oklahoma Christian University by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools in March 2006.
Paper copies will be available for check-out in the reserve section of the campus library.
- Chapter 2, Criterion 2: Preparing for the Future
- Chapter 3, Criterion 3: Student Learning and Effective Teaching
- Chapter 4, Criterion 4: Acquisition, Discovery, and Application of Knowledge
- Chapter 5, Criterion 5: Engagement and Service
- Downloadable version of Self-Study Report for Continued Accreditation
You must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the report.
If you right-click and select "Save target as" it will give you the option to download the PDF document to your desktop and print it out at a later time.